5 Ways to Makeover Your Master
Master bedrooms should be relaxing places of refuge, right? A place where we go to decompress, maybe read a good book or have a good conversation with our spouse. But let’s face it, most of us use it as a place to pile laundry and/or crash at the end of a long day of work and taking care of kiddos. So really, what are some simple things that we can do to make the master bedroom a more inviting space that we want to be in and enjoy? Here are 5 that will help, even though laundry will probably still pile up and grown-ups will probably still be exhausted much of the time!
- Bedding. Add some colorful pillows or a new comforter/duvet.
- Headboard. Change your headboard out, especially if all the furniture matches! This is a great way to add some uniqueness and a personal touch to your bedroom.
- Area Rug. Add a rug to tie the whole room together and provide a real cohesiveness to the overall look of the bedroom.
- Paint. Change the paint color; this is the easiest way to made a big change to a room without a big hit to the budget!
- Lighting. Buy new lamps, or go “shopping” in other rooms of your home to move the lamps from one room to the master bedroom. The lighting itself will change the room, and the looks of the lamps will make a change as well.
And if you can’t change up your master bedroom enough to satisfy you, and only a different master bedroom in a different house will do, get in touch with me – I can help with that!